Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #20

I will be shocked if this works. I have spent hours searching for videos on Blinkx and You Tube. Our district subscribes to United Streaming for educational videos. I have taught teachers to use it--really easy. But for those who want more variety, these sites will work. Obviously, you need to spend time looking for appropriate content. I found a lot of interesting library 2.0 videos, but I selected a student digital book talk on Stephanie Meyer's Twilight to show. I want to learn to do these myself. This would be a great student project too.




Many of you have probably seen this video done by some principals for a faculty meeting. It has been passed around via the TLC listserve, and I loved it. I would love to work for these guys--great sense of humor. If you haven't seen it--enjoy!


No comments: