Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing #2

I have no idea how I got here--suddenly I'm blogging. My first assignment is to comment on the hardest and easiest steps of the 7 1/2 steps of habits of highly successful people. The hardest for me is number 4--having confidence in myself--especially when it comes to technology--but I am going for it anyway. The easiest is number 7, teaching and mentoring others (I can't wait to share what I learn)--also easy for me is #2, accepting responsibility. I look forward to learning a lot in the Library2play experience. Yes, I'll make mistakes, but so what. I'll get out of the steps what I put in, and I'll use what I learn to help others learn also.

This is a copy of what I put for my second entry. I redoing this because, again, I put Infomaniac for the title. Now I am following directions.

No comments: