Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #8

1. What I like about RSS is the fact that I do not have to search websites to find what I want; the updates come to me. I love Google Reader because everything is easily accessed. I love the choice of Expanded and List View tabs at the top. Google Reader is very easy to use.

2. I can use this technology in my school or in my personal life to save time. With so much on the internet, having these RSS feeds marked for easy access helps.

3. Libraries can take advantage of this technology to set up blogs and see which patrons respond and when they respond. This response can help with assignments and patron satisfaction. Acquainting students with Google Reader will make their work easier also because they will not have to search a variety of websites to find their information.

I made all of my RSS feeds public on Google.

No comments: